Which Hollywood A-Listers Could Pull Off Disney Villains?

Why chose a Hollywood A- Listers? Some unknown actors might do as good. How about characters from the Black Cauldron? John Hurt would still be a good horned king. pirate:

I think also that Christopher Plummer could go Dalhan , Dick van dyke could do Flew and James Franco's brother could be Don Grydion.

I'd love for Disney to make a live action Peter Pan. I love Captain Hook, but my choice has already played Captain Hook, in Universal/Columbia's 'Peter Pan' in 2003. But for the Disney version... Henry Cavill or Richard Armitage. I'd also love to see Tim Burton direct an adaptation of Peter Pan at some point.

Dustin Hoffman crushed the role in Hook (and Bob Hoskins was fantastic as Smee). If you've never seen it check it out, it was similar in concept to Burton's Alice in Wonderland adaptation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUx8NEbsIa8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter