which grocery store/super store at WDW?

connorsmom911

DIS Veteran
Ok, our plans changed last minute (extra family member crashing the trip part way through) so we've had to rent a car in order to get from WDW to Daytona and it worked out cheaper to rent for the whole week from the airport. We got a pretty good deal on a mid-size SUV with Alamo.

So, now we will actually be able to grocery/souvenir shop off property and I'm wondering which would be the best stop? We are staying at ASMo and we land at MCO at 1:30pm, so we can either stop on the way to the resort, or after our afternoon/evening at DTD. We're looking for a few groceries (milk, water, juice boxes, snacks) and maybe inexpensive Disney souvenirs and clothing for ds (his summer shorts, t-shirts etc...our selection in Canada this year sucks!). I've printed off the directions for the Super Walmart on Vineland, but now I'm wondering Super Target or which grocery store would be cheaper?

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Driving from the airport, you will be on the "Greenway" (417) tollway. Exit 14 (I think) has a Super Target ... Exit 10 (John Young Parkway) has a Publix (as well as a Catholic church). These stores are on the left side of the tollway as you are headed for WDW.

Note that when you exit the tollway at exit 6 for WDW you come to a light. If you were to take a right instead of going straight you would go to the backside of the Premium Outlet Mall.

Take a look at a map and you will be able to follow the above directions.

417 became our favorite road - even though you have some tolls, it keeps you out of the traffic.

417 has become our favorite road also. The Super Target is great. The newest Super Wal mart by us (closest to the Animal Kingdom Lodge area)
is down 192 West - to Hwy. 27 (turn right) and Super Wal Mart is on the right. These stores open 24 hours are great.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter