Which Frozen Drinks are worth a Snack Credit?

Rebecca Pocahontas

Mouseketeer
I love non-alcoholic slushes of any type and I was wondering which frozen drinks are delicious and worth a snack credit? I have had the Night Blossom at AK and that is exactly the type of drink I am looking for at other parks. I have heard about the Mint Julep Frozen Lemonade at MK and I am interested in that. But I also want to know if they are any good and if it worth the use of a credit. The price definitely looks like it is great for a credit, but if it just sounds pretty/tastes disgusting I wouldn't want it.

Mint julep frozen lemonade was very good and refreshing! At HS in Pizzarizzo, the frozen non-alcoholic peach bellinis were really good as well...it was something different from a typical frozen coke.

I love the night blossom!!! There's also a new Tomorrowland terrace purple wall slush that looks great but I haven't tried yet. The strawberry smoothie at auntie gravity's (also in tomorrowland) was surprisingly delicious. And I'm always a fan of Dole whip floats! Almost all of the countries in Epcot have specialty non-alcoholic drinks.

The Mint Julep Lemonade slush is SO good! I also like the strawberry lemonade slush from ABC commissary at HS.

Casey’s corner at MK. It’s a lemonade slush that also has a subtle mint flavor. It’s very light and refreshing.

....my all-time fave is the Grand Marnier Slushie...of course, it happens to be an 'adult' beverage....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter