Which exchange would you participate in?

Which exchage idea do you like best?

• Princess exchange

• T-shirt exchange

• Office/school supplies exchange

• Candy exchange

• Gardening exchange

Results are only viewable after voting.

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
If you're not busy, please take the poll on what your favourite exchange idea is! The choices are:

princess: Princess exchange
An exchange for any item related to Disney Princesses from backpacks to blankets! The minimum amount of money spent would be $10.00

:groom: T-shirt exchange
Exchange t-shirts with your DIS buddies! Buy a funny t-shirt or make your own. The minimum amount of money spent would be $15.00

:surfweb: Office supplies exchange
Heart post-its, ereasable pens, mechanical pencils- you name it! This exchange is for office/school supplies. The minimum amount of money spent would be $10.00

:hyper: Candy exchange
An exchnage for swapping sweet treats with fellow DIS'ers. The minimum amount of money spent would be $5.00

:flower1: Gardening exchange
Gardening gloves, seeds, tools and more can be exchanged! The minimum amount of money spent would be $10.00

We do tee shirts every year. Kirby is the host. Just finished that not too long ago.
We do candy pretty often, especailly around holidays.
We just did office supply and school supplies. I think they finished up about a week or so ago.
I think there is gardening ones done often on the garden board, but not here. That might get some interest.
Princess.....not sure abou that. See what kind of feed back you get.
There was interest in an anything Mickey exchange....you might consider that one.

Please though, if you are thinking about doing an exchange (anyone), check to make sure it isn't something that someone usually does. We have regular hosts for things that they have done for years.

I like doing exchanges, but i have done one $15 exchange, and i wouldn't do many of those or many $10 ones as it would cost me to much, plus shipping. I dont mind paying it for the christmas ones, just not more than those couple of exchanges. I can understand though that people enjoy doing different things, thats just my personal opinion. I would like the princess one though, but i wouldnt do it if it were $10.

I think $10.00 or less is OK, things like the candles or BB we know that we need to spend a little bit more so $15.00 is fine.

I did the t-shirt, I didn't do the office supplies and I would love to do that one, DH has tons of office supplies at work :thumbsup2 they buy way too much stuff :rotfl:

I can't do the candy because I had mayor work done in my mouth and candy is just like poison to me right now :guilty:

The princesses, well maybe for my DD, but she's not into princesses that much anymore :(

I did the garden one over at the garden board already! :yay:

I may lower the pirces if I think about them a bit more. The mickey exchange sounds fun!

I think the prices are fine on the exchanges so far. I mean how many Princess items can you buy for $5?? A sheet of stickers can be $3 by itself.
I, personally would rather do one $10 exchange instead of two $5 exchanges. I am on a budget, so I can't do all the exchanges, I love the holiday ones the best, so I like to spend my money on those.

I know if I am going to pay the postage rates, I would rather put more in, so I prefer the higher prices.

Gymbomom said:
I think the prices are fine on the exchanges so far. I mean how many Princess items can you buy for $5?? A sheet of stickers can be $3 by itself.
I, personally would rather do one $10 exchange instead of two $5 exchanges. I am on a budget, so I can't do all the exchanges, I love the holiday ones the best, so I like to spend my money on those.

Corey, the Christmas ones are starting Nov.1st, if you want to join us :).
MickeyChristmas3.jpg

mommytotwo said:
Corey, the Christmas ones are starting Nov.1st, if you want to join us :).
MickeyChristmas3.jpg

I can't wait!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc
I loved shopping for the Halloween also. :goodvibes

I would do the Princess exchange just because I try to buy alot of Princess stuff for my 2 DD's :goodvibes

I came on the board looking to see if I've missed a Halloween Candy exchange. I had fun doing that one last year. I teach adults and shared the loot with them!

Bobbi :sunny:

The reason I priced the princess exchange at 10 dollars is because how many princess items can you buy for 5 dollars? I could lower it, for now it's just an estimate, but the only things you could probably get for $5 would be some pencils, stickers and maybe some candy.

How about a pamper yourself exchange. It could be almost anything from lotion,candles, gourmet food, books, gift cards to a store or anything. People could use there imagination. I love exchanges, but it does get expensive by the time you add postage. Good luck. I commend you on wanting to do all that work. The regular exchanges here are awsome and really do a great job. It might even be fun to do a white elephant one. That way people don't have to spend lots of money.

kbmoo said:
How about a pamper yourself exchange. It could be almost anything from lotion,candles, gourmet food, books, gift cards to a store or anything. People could use there imagination. I love exchanges, but it does get expensive by the time you add postage. Good luck. I commend you on wanting to do all that work. The regular exchanges here are awsome and really do a great job. It might even be fun to do a white elephant one. That way people don't have to spend lots of money.

The pamper yourself exchange idea was brought up at the ending of the year, but it just didn't go through for some reason.

I just never got to it :rolleyes: Too many exchanges, not enough time.
I was going to do it right after Christmas....can't remember what came up.
Maybe this year ;)

I do think Kirby is planning another regift after Christmas also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter