Which DVC Studios have 2 Queen Beds?

dsk727

Mouseketeer
So far all i can see for 2 queen beds in a DVC studio is Old Key West. Just checking if that is correct or I missed another resort that has this? Looking to book for Princess race weekend in 2018 and need 2 queen beds so my friend and I can both get a decent nights sleep. No sofa sleepers LOL

Thanks for the help!

Yes, that is correct.

Though for any of the race weekends, I personally wouldn't drag my feet booking. If you plan to book with points and don't own OKW, book your home resort now. Then try to switch at 7 months. There are MANY people booking DVC resorts for those race weekends, and they'll surely be thinking of similar issues.

Thanks, just wanted to be sure. I already booked Boardwalk for Dark Side in 2018 since that is one of my home resorts but Princess is different since I am going with a friend and not family. LOL

OKW is not one of my home resorts so I had been hesitating. SSR never seems to sell out so I will have to book that and then switch right at the 7 month window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter