Which downtown Disney hotel closest to Crossroads?

chinapooh

Earning My Ears
Just my daughter & I and no car and I wanted to find out which hotel in downtown Disney would be closest to Crossroads. I understand that there are quite a few restaurants and fast food places and we plan on walking there and just to get an idea on how long the walk might be. BTW she's 13 and can do the long walk. Thanks!

Stayed at Best Western Lake Buena Vista several times and made walk to Crossroads a couple of times. I don't think it is a mile, it was really a pretty short walk. I don't think it took over 10 minutes to get from the Best Western parking lot to Crossroads, but then another couple minutes to get to grocery store once you get across main road in front of Crossroads.

Phrank

Definitely not a mile. We stayed at what is now the Holiday Inn (used to be Marriott) and easily walked to Goodings and the liquor store at Crossroads. It only took us 15 minutes, and this hotel is 2 away from Best Western and the Double Tree (which I think is even closer than Best Western). We also took Disney buses to DTD and walked back to our hotel several times. No worse than POR from bus stops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter