Which do you prefer?

disneyjes

DIS Veteran
We're planning our first trip for April and we've narrowed it down to Art of Animation or Pop Century. Which do you prefer and why? They both look amazing!

We have always loved pop century but the new art of animation resort has some cool new features and would probably go with that if both were available.
Drwe

We have always loved pop century but the new art of animation resort has some cool new features and would probably go with that if both were available.
Drwe

Thank you! That's what we were thinking but was curious what everyone else thought. Art of Animation looks gorgeous!

Just saw a video on youtube showing Art of Animation, it looks REALLY awesome. You may want to check out some youtube videos to help you decide!:thumbsup2

One thing to keep in mind...because AoA is a new hotel you will not get any discounts for a while. We were planning on staying there next month, but then we got a MUCH better rate at POP (which we love). We figured for $1000 we are just fine walking across the bridge and checking out AoA! :thumbsup2

We're planning our first trip for April and we've narrowed it down to Art of Animation or Pop Century. Which do you prefer and why? They both look amazing!

We've stayed at both Pop and Art of Animation (Little Mermaid room), both with free dining.

Which was better (in our opinion)?

Theming and decor: AoA (Cars area in particular is AMAZING!)
Rooms: AoA (more themed than Pop, cuter)
Pools: AoA (Finding Nemo pool specifically)
Newness: AoA
Food court: Pop (we liked the selection there better)
Price: Pop (Little Mermaid rooms book up quickly and the suites are $$$)
Discounts: Pop (none are offered anymore for the Little Mermaid rooms)
Room Distance to Lobby, Buses: Pop (the LM rooms are quite the hike, more so than the standard room we had at POP).

Final verdict: The discounts available at Pop puts it in the lead for us.

Thank you everyone for all of your input! I really appreciate it! I think we're actually leaning towards Pop right now. Is there a better building than the others there? I think 50's or 90's would be fun!

Thanks again! <3

I would go with AOA, but when I looked at the pricing, it was almost easier to book a bigger hotel. We stayed at Pop in October on our arrival night and it was fine - very small, but fine for what we needed for the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter