• Chefs de France

• Boma

• Ohana's

• CRT

• 1900 Park

Results are only viewable after voting.

Andrea73

DIS Veteran
I am thinking of dropping moving HDDR to another day. Maybe our rest day on May 31st.

I would make my current HDDR a c/s dinner day if I can't find something else close to MK where we will be that day.

I would have move it to a slot of a dinner on another day. Which would you be most willing to drop and replace with HDDR? Of course I will try to move it to another day, but I know there would be no guarantee of getting it and no chance with CRT or Ohana's.

Le Chefs de France
1900 Park
Boma
Ohana's
CRT

Tough call. I haven't done 1900PF (we are on this trip) but of the others, I'd probably drop either Ohana because of issues they've been having with consistency, but frankly all of those would be difficult to give up in my opinion, either because of the atmosphere/experience (CRT) or the food (Boma & Les Chefs de France).

Also, given the number of times we've moved it for our upcoming trip, 1900PF seems to be the easiest to book of the ones you have listed, so that might be a good choice to try to move. I just cannot advocate for keeping it or dropping it, since I haven't done it myself.

Thanks for all the responses. It's funny how different people view places!

I may just leave things where they are and not move HDDR. I don't want to lose any of my ADR's and while I can move HDDR to any day, I am not finding any wiggle room to reschedule my other ADR's. I think the fact that many of them are not open for lunch is making it harder.

My brother, SIL and her mom are joining us at MK on our HDDR day, but they are not going to the show. I wanted to spend more time with them but who knows, they may want to go off and do their own thing for a few hours.

They are FL residents and I don't know if they are getting hoppers. (It's only $26 for them), but if my family does HDDR from 5-7, it does not leave a lot of time to hop with them after dinner. (I figure if they get the hoppers, we will go ahead and get them too)

Oh the drama!!

Definitely 1900PF - loved the characters hated the meal. Not even sure if Iwould return to WDW if I had to eat there again that's how bad it was.

Well, first of all have you ever eaten at any of these before? I have eaten at all of them, except for dinner at 1900 (we've only done breakfast so far, but we have ADRs for dinner on our upcoming trip). We like 1900. It is a very good breakfast, and the characters are great, but, depending on who you want to see at that meal (are you going to see Cinderella and those characters? Or Mary Poppins, Alice, Pooh, etc), I would say you could skip it, or try to get another time slot. Many of the characters at breakfast are able to be found other places without too much trouble. We have also eaten at CRT, and honestly didn't find the food that great, but you go for the characters and eating in the Castle, so if you never have been there, and want to, you should experience it at least once. It is a magical thing to eat inside Cinderella's Castle:) Just from the experience that WE have had eating at all of these, I would say don't drop Boma, Ohana ,or Le Chefs. Those are some of the best meals IMO around. Food wise. Actually we are in the crowd that still considers Ohana a family fav. It is MY fav to date. We also really enjoyed Boma, since they offer some not so traditional dishes that we found to be very good, and different from what you normally get at a buffet. Le Chefs, I had the pleasure of eating at this past Jan. when I did a solo trip to visit a friend. Yes, I ate there by myself because I had always wanted to, and it was one of the best meals I've enjoyed at Disney.

I wish you well in your decision makings! Just remember that whatever you don't get the chance to do on this trip, will give you a great excuse to start planning for another trip when you return:thumbsup2

It's our 1st trip so we have not eaten at any of these places.

We will see princesses at an Akershus breakfast and at CRT dinner so I am leaning toward putting HDDR in my 1900 Park slot. I really wanted to hang with the step sisters though. I heard they are really funny.

But you can't do it all in one trip.

We are also doing a CP breakfast and Tusker breakfast so we have lots of character meals.

I am going to try to see if they are getting hoppers before I make my final decision. My brother is clueless as to what SIL is doing with the tickets. SIL is PG and is going to want to nap.

I swore I would not change my ADR stuff when they told me they wanted to come for 2 days, but here I am....again!

The reason I picked Ohan's is smoked food. We don't like it. Other than that the service is great the place is great.

I'd drop Ohana - been twice in past 2 trips, both times was bad and definitely worse on last trip. BUT some people do have good expereinces with it :confused: Other than that, maybe 1900 because the charcters will make it quite similar to CRT.

I would drop 1900 Park Fare. Dined there last week and we will never return there. The food choices were very limited and not very tasty.

We also dined at Boma and O'Hana. Both were great meals as always.

I would drop 1900 Park Fare. The characters were a lot of fun, but the food was terrible. It used to be so good!!

Okay, I am going to cancel 1900 Park and move HDDR to that date. Thanks for all of the input!

I think it's a good thing, I had a couple of breakfasts I was going to do OOP. This will free up another DDP point. I am trying to trim my budget a bit so we can get hoppers if we want to. I would rather cut from my budget than add to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter