Which deluxe resort could do with a completely new theme?

Which deluxe resort could do with a completely new theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruttangel

BCV AKV BWV VGF DVC Owner
Just curious what you think.......I'll post moderate and value later on, if there is enough interest

Not my vote but I have always wanted to stay at the Contemporary but the girls call it to cold and not Disney enough.

I don’t know about an entirely new theme (although I find it somewhat uninspiring), CR is in need of a bathroom remodel. The combination of the flat sinks and lack of counter space makes me not want to stay there.

I’m with the none crowd here. I honestly think the Deluxe resorts are as close to perfect as they can get.

I think they're all exactly what they're supposed to be like. Some need refreshing, but not re-theming. Just my thoughts.

Exactly.

I'll say that I dislike some of the changes happening at the resorts.

Getting rid of Artist Point for Storybook Dining. That just seems wrong. I've also heard that they are turning the ever-popular Mizner's Lounge at the GF into a Beauty and the Beast themed lounge.

Personally, I think they should not over-theme the resorts with character-type stuff. They could leave that to the parks.

Exactly.

I'll say that I dislike some of the changes happening at the resorts.

Getting rid of Artist Point for Storybook Dining. That just seems wrong. I've also heard that they are turning the ever-popular Mizner's Lounge at the GF into a Beauty and the Beast themed lounge.

Personally, I think they should not over-theme the resorts with character-type stuff. They could leave that to the parks.

Agreed about the character stuff at certain resorts. You know when you book if you’re getting a cartoonish room or not. Also there are resorts for that, deluxe resorts don’t really need that type of decor.

I voted Contemporary. But with the restriction that the Mary Blair mural can never be destroyed. I like the Incredibles touches that maybe are coming to the halls of the Contemporary. I think it works. The common areas could use an overhaul too though.

I voted OKW, not so much the theme but the rooms need an update. Love the theme, the grounds are beautiful but the rooms are dated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter