Which days in December?

agree with above. And many schools start to have half days or begin their Holiday break around 12/15.
But keep in mind that 12/7 and 12/9 are Holiday event parties. But if I had a choice I would still that week because of school crowds

agree with above. And many schools start to have half days or begin their Holiday break around 12/15.
But keep in mind that 12/7 and 12/9 are Holiday event parties. But if I had a choice I would still that week because of school crowds

Thanks so much. I forgot about the Holiday nights. I'll have to check and see what time the parks will be closing on those nights. I looked for merriest nights tickets but they are gone already.

Thanks so much. I forgot about the Holiday nights. I'll have to check and see what time the parks will be closing on those nights. I looked for merriest nights tickets but they are gone already.
[/QUOTnever. Mind…I just realized you are looking at Disneyland. I deleted my original post.

Merriest Nites starts at 8, so I think you'd have until then unless they start funneling non Merriest Nites ticketholders out earlier. I agree with everyone else about the earlier December dates. I'll be there too on those same days and chose earlier in the month because I thought it would be less busy.

My personal guesstimate is that Dec 5-11 will have lower crowds. Historically, the beginning of the month was quieter, and that's why we are going for our honeymoon (FINALLY) from Dec 7 - 10!

We'll be there starting the 2nd; happy to read these posts!

We're going 12/5-8 and going to Merriest nights on the 7th. I just checked but DCA is going to be closing at 8pm on the 8th for a private event I think. Oh well, we'll be closing out the park at DL instead :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter