Which dates in November?

Dindi

Earning My Ears
Looking for some feedback.
I have two fort reservations for November 2023. We have never been to WDW in November. (We usually come in late January/early February as we love the cooler temps and lower crowds) I am wondering if one set of November dates is preferable to the other. We have Saturday, Nov 5- Fri, Nov 10 and Sunday, Nov 26-Thurs, Nov 30. So the first option is for five nights at the fort and the second option is four nights. With both options we would be transferring to our DVC home for an additional week. The first option will occur during Jersey week and maybe a half marathon. The second option begins the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I am wondering if there will be a noticeable difference in crowds, weather, and Xmas decor. Thanks for your input😊

Having been at both time frames my recommendation would be for right after Thanksgiving. Crowd levels will have significantly dropped on your check in date, Added Bonus is Christmas decorations will have exploded all over Disney properties.

I agree i think you will have lower crowds right after thanksgiving. That first date is the HM, so it will pull in crowds and a lot more if it is also Jersey week.

Definitely the Sunday after Thanksgiving. It seems the day after Thanksgiving that Christmas decorations explode all over WDW. Weather should be slightly cooler than early November, but will still have some hot days. I've never been down during Jersey Week, but have for several marathon weekends. The marathon weekends are pretty busy around the Fort and the road closures make getting a round a little more difficult. It is fun in the parks seeing everyone with their medals on. From what I've read, Jersey Week will add volume to the parks, but I don't know how much it impacts the Fort.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter