Which CS restaurants don't have a kids' menu?

Mom2SamandJames

DIS Veteran
I was wondering which CS restaurants don't have a kids' menu. I know Casey's Corner doesn't, but I am sure there are others. Thanks! I have a DS with a big appetite, and if I understand correctly, the restaurants without kids' menus allow the kids to eat as if they are getting an adult meal.

There is a pizza place in Hollywood Studios. I can't remember the name of it I think it has toy story themeing. Can anyone confirm this and tell me the name of it.

From what I can tell from the list...it is few and far between to find a CS without a kid's menu.
EPCOT: france-boulangerie patisier
UK-Yourshire county fish shop

MK-Friar's nook
main street bakery (for a breakfast combo)

that's probably about it....and it's possible that they have some option at these places now too. Those smuckers uncrustables and prepackaged grapes and cookies seem to appear in the darndest places.

Earl of Sandwich in DTD has a child's menu but they told us in August that the kids could order off of the adult menu. Not sure if they always allow it or if it was a one time thing. All we did was ask what the kids could pick from and they told us 'anything on the menu' so it seemed like this was always allowed.

The first few posts of the 2009 DDP FAQ are a great resource, and include a list just like what you're looking for.

Snipped from that thread...

Which CS locations do not have a separate children’s menu?
I understand that where there is no children’s menu, children can order off the regular menu.
• Toluca Turkey Legs
• Casey's
• Pete's Doggone Good Dogs
• Sommerfest
• Yorkshire County Fish Shop
• Main Street Bakery
• Golden Oak Outpost

Thanks for your help! My sons love fish and fries so we may just have to visit the good ole UK CS restaurant for lunch. I appreciate it. My sons will neither one touch a PBJ so we have to watch where we go. They are spoiled to Mommy's home cooking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter