Which Cirque Show?

shaun&miranda

Mouseketeer
We can only afford to go to one - so which Cirque show should we see? We saw La Nouba in Orlando and loved it...

O, Ka or Love?

Has anyone seen all three - which was best?

Thanks everyone!

Miranda

Of those 3, I'd go with Love if you are even a slight Beatles fan. But I'd actually go off the board and pick Mystere if possible. It's my favorite and significantly cheaper too!

We can only afford to go to one - so which Cirque show should we see? We saw La Nouba in Orlando and loved it...

O, Ka or Love?

Has anyone seen all three - which was best?

Thanks everyone!

Miranda

I have seen all three and my least favorite is Ka!. I would say "O" and LOVE are a tie. I've seen them both twice. If you are a Beatles fan, LOVE is just fantastic.

You don't mention Mystere, but I have to say Mystere is my favorite Cirque show. I've seen it three times and just love it. (Perhaps you've seen it already.)

KA is probably the most impressive of the Cirque shows in Las Vegas (particularly from a technical point of view) and if I could only see one that's the one I'd go for. Mystere is the most similar to La Nouba, "O" is very unique and although I haven't seen Love yet I've heard and read nothing but good things about it. Any of the Cirque shows are a good bet (except Zumanity, which is just a bit too avant garde...read: weird...for my taste).

BTW, there will be 2 more Cirque shows in Las Vegas by the end of the decade...one for every night of the week! :eek:

I would place my vote for Mystere at #1, Ka at #2, O at #3 and Zumanity at #4. Just don't get front row seats for Mystere, there is alot that goes on up high and behind you that you will miss. If I went back again I would get first row in the second level right beside the main entrance.

LOVE, hands down! Such a great time, such a nice theater!

We just bought tickets today both for O and for Mystere for June. I can't wait! We got 2nd or 3rd row back for Mystere (I see someone says not to sit front row)....it was either that, or all the way in the back!

Kimya

Haven't seen any of those shows but have seen Mystere and Zumanity before. Both are very good. I would probably say Mystere is a good choice for a Cirque show...Zumanity is good but it's a sexy type of show that's risque.

I also love Mystere and have seen it twice. All seats are pretty good views. We have had the cheap and the expensive and would recommend the middle seating since there are acrobats up high.
Angie_OH

LOVE is very unique . . . I've seen it 2x and would love to go again to see what I missed.

But O is just incredible. You will not believe your eyes.

You don't mention Mystere, but that's my favorite. Ka was my least favorite. (My DH didn't "get it" and I had a hard time following the story myself) the stage is awesome though but other than that I felt like I just wasted my money. O was okay but I saw it after Mystere so I wasn't too impressed.

I have a theory that which ever show is your first Cirque show then that will become your favorite.

As a sidenote, if your into comedy check out the Carrot Top show. Too funny!

I have a theory that which ever show is your first Cirque show then that will become your favorite.

Good theory, applies to the boyfriend, he likes Mystere best. My favorite is La Nouba which was actually my 3rd Cirque show. Mystere and O are close seconds though!

I've been wanting to see "O" for years now. I'd also like to see Mystere but DH has seen it already. We will probably never see Love b/c we are not Beatles fans...

Sorry to hijack, but I was wondering if anyone's answers to which is the best one to see is changed significantly if you can only afford the very cheapest cheap seats. I am leaning towards Love at the moment, but their least pricey seats look very far back, and I'm wondering if I will find being so far away affects ones ability to enjoy the show?

If you want to see KA or Mystere you can go to the Tickets Today booths( I believe they're at MGM and other places) and get tickets for half price! Of course you will never find O or Love tickets there but it is great for last minute or on a budget.

If you are looking at the cheapest tickets, mystere and Love don't really have bad seats. Ka is a big theater but I don't think you'd miss much from the back just small details and such. O on the other hand has some obstructed view seats and such. I actuall liked the Loge and third levels as long as your seat is right on the railing.

Wow. You are a font of all cirque knowledge, and so much more knowledgeable than any of the travel agents I have dealt with in planning the trip. Thankyou so much. I think we are going to go for Love, as you suggest the seats we can afford will still be good, then perhaps also see if we can get the half price tickets for one of the others for a different day as well whilst we're there.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter