Which car services - FL Tours or Happy

Texas Disney Fan

DIS Veteran
So now I am thinking changing from DCL transfers to getting a service to transfer us from POFQ to the Port. I also thought about using a stretch limo.

Which one is the best recently or is there one better? I know it can all be subjective.

Thanks. :surfweb:

So now I am thinking changing from DCL transfers to getting a service to transfer us from POFQ to the Port. I also thought about using a stretch limo.

Which one is the best recently or is there one better? I know it can all be subjective.

Thanks. :surfweb:

We love Southern Elegance. May not be the cheapest, but the service was impeccable. We used them to/from port (from MCO) and from resort to airport. The driver knew how to treat the kids and we never had to worry about anything - it was all taken care of - from the luggage, cool towels, to the refreshments. They called ahead to let our hotel in Cape Canaveral know we were on our way - same with our Disney Resort. They were exactly where they said they would be after the cruise and promptly snatched our luggage from the porter. We used both a stretch limo and a town car - both were brand new, spotless and even smelled new. Had Disney movie DVD's ready to go in the stretch limo both ways for the kids - they never made a peep during the whole ride!

http://www.selimo.net/

We used Happy Limo in December and were very happy with them. While we'd used FL Tours 3 years ago, they had some problems in the fall and apparently went under new ownership who wasn't responsive. The Happy Limo driver we had said the FL guys just didn't manage the business right.

Thanks. I knew I remembered seeing some problems with FL, but thought I saw that the orginial owners took them back over. I would love other comments to help me decide.

Don't use FL tours. We booked them for our cruise last year and our experience wasn't good. The trip from SSR to the port was fine, but pick up and back to MCO was awful! FL tours didn't tell us where to meet them, so we sat out at the curb for a couple of hours. We had FL tours # programmed in our cell phone and called several times. The driver came and picked up another family who had the driver take them to another destination. After repeated calls to FL tours, the person on the phone stated "the driver already picked you up". Nope, not us. He had to turn around, drop the other family back at port, pick us up and take us to MCO. The driver was ticked and made no bones about how our calls could cost him his job and could we call his boss to fix the situation. No! Didn't happen. I still wish would would have stayed with DCL transportation! By the way, we paid for a town car and had a van. One more thing that went wrong! We aren't making that same mistake again!

We used FL Tours in January and everything went well. I must admit I was a little nervous because I knew they had gone through a rough time last year before the old owners took it back over, but they were there to pick us up at the port on time thank goodness!

Tiffany is also very good, very reliable and professional. We are using them for our upcoming cruise.

Good experiences with Happy and Tiffany. Sorry, all I can report on FL is what others have--some concerns on the boards several months ago which may or may not be resolved now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter