Which car and how many?

Which car are you in?

• Car #1: Generally believes today's business processes are able to produce products that people consi

• Car #2: Generally believes today's business processes aren't producing products that people consider

• Car #3: Generally believes today's business processes aren't producing products that people consider

• Car #4: Generally believes today's business practices mirror non-Disney practices that never produce

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted myself car #2 this time around, but with car #1 leaning tendencies. I don't see the US/IOA parks as a Disney negative, I don't see that Disney is no longer making good films & I still have a great, great time at the Parks. In Park as Scoop also said recently, I have a better time in 2002 than I did in 1999...Doesn't that mean something?

My movement downward stems from my personal view of DCA combined wth other recent offereings like Pop & Dino-Rama...Not that I have a huge problem with any of these individually just that the obvious trend is bothersome.

I have hope for Space & Mickeys' Philharmagic but still what happened with DCA? Why put all that $$$ into it and make it a Park that only warrants "C" (IMO) standing on its own?

Eisner, Staggs & Iger say the financial are fine & they're poised for the future...I can live with this but please give us some proof by making some bold & confident (Disney type) moves. I think that if currnt management doesn't do this soon, the Board ultimately will. The ball's in your court Mr. Eisner...
:cool: :cool: :bounce: :cool: :cool:

By these definitions, it's car #3 for me. Actually if there were a car #2.5 I might be there. It's the word "soon" in the definition of car #2 that keeps me out of it.

gcurling dont you just love how the car thing is your baby!!!!!!!!

can we get different color ribbons for the different cars like a bright red for #1 and a bright blue for 2 and maybe a grey for 3 and black for 4?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter