Which buildings at CBR are smoking?

DeeP

DIS Veteran
We are going to CBR in mid May and have smokers in our party. Which buildings at CBR are smoking buildings but also close to the main pool and food court. I have not been at CBR in about 4 years and that was with all non smokers. Thanks for any info!!

Its my understanding that Martinique 21 fits the bill....it is also relatively close to the main pool/food court.

You may want to call the resort complete info....407-934-7639.

CBR has 3 buildings smoking buildings, they are:

Martinque Building #21
Trinidad North Building #31
And Aruba Building #52

Both times we stayed in Aruba#52 a short lovely walk across the bridge to the Food Court and Main Pool. This time I am going to request TN#31 that seems to be the closest to the food court & the pool, but would be happy in Aruba again....Martinque#21 seems far....Check out some maps of the CBR they should show..
I know my passporter states it in thier book.

Thanks for the replies! I guess we will request Trinidad 31. Does anyone know if this building has a beach view or is it just parking lot views? We have a standard view. How about Aruba 52, would this be better views for a standard room. I know I am getting picky but I am trying to please all parties involved with this reservation. BTW, I am surprised as big as CBR is that there are only 3 smoking buildings. I just thought that there would be a little more of a selection. I am not complaining just making an observation and like I said trying to make everyone happy. Thanks again!:)

Hi Deep-Both times I been to CBR & have requested a smoking, standard view room in Aruba & we have gotten a different rooms. The 1st time was a ground floor courtyard view, and the last time I requested a standard view, corner room & was on the 2nd floor with a center courtyard view, near the stairway and a short walk accross the bridge. Both were lovely! A waterview would be nice, but for an extra 10-20 dollars a nite, for as much time as I am in the resort it doesn't really matter to me! As I said before, this time I am requesting TN#31, but will be just fine with Aruba#52 again! :)
You might want to send a PM to Sea Spray, as she has stayed at CBR many times and I am not sure if TN & Aruba Buildings are TOTALLY smoking or just some rooms are...So if you have a mix of smokers and non-smokers in your party, you would want to find out, as to make all parties happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter