which Boarwalk area hotel has the best dining option

amyy

<font color=royalblue> I do pat them out on a flou
We are going in June and usually stay at POR. We love the food court there. What would we like in the Boardwalk area? (we will be getting married at SBP)

The deluxe resorts don't have food courts like POR and the other moderates and values. Most have some sort of quick-service eatery, but the Boardwalk-area resorts are really lacking in that area. The Boardwalk Bakery and the pool bar (Leaping Horse Libations) offer a few kinds of sandwiches, and the Boardwalk to Go kiosk has some grill items, when it's open.

YC and BC also don't offer much in the way of counter service. There's Beach Club Marketplace, and the pool bar (Hurricane Hanna's), and Beaches n Cream.

You'll find a bit more variety at Picabu at the Dolphin.

Most of the restaurants in the boardwalk area are t.s.. My DW and I stayed there last Oct.. We ate at Big River Brewworks, food was pretty good, atmosphere was nice.

There is a quick service cafeteria/24 hour store at the Dolphin called Picabu's. It has pre-packaged sandwiches and salads. It also has a grill where they make burgers, breakfasts, etc, as well as cafeteria style food.

It's my dd's favorite!

In my opinion the best restaurants in that area are at the Swan and Dolphin, which is not relevant if you are using the Disney dining plan. Not sure if you are looking for table service or quick service dining. There's plenty of table service in the area even excluding the Swolphin, best of which is probably Flying Fish if you ask me. There's a definite lack of counter service that accepts the dining plan though. There are no food courts and the closest thing to one is at the Dolphin (no dining plan). The Boardwalk fast food kiosks and the pizza window do not accept the dining plan, so if you are not using the plan you have more options.

My personal best advice about eating quick service in that area on the dining plan is to enter Epcot and eat there.

If you are using the DDP and looking for a CS option, we loved the Boardwalk Bakery....the sandwiches were excellent and the desserts were amazing :)

We just got back from staying at the Boardwalk, and this was our only mild complaint. We went to the Beach Club to see their decorations, and their Marketplace had sandwiches, getlato & the soda machine (anywhere at the Boardwalk, the places where you could get your mug refilled, they gave you the drinks. There wasn't any place you could just go & get it refilled yourself.) I think that would be the closest to a food court of the 3 resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter