which April dates to pick from

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
we are having to postpone our trip in less than 2 weeks until April 2023. I need advice on dates and which you'd choose:

April 1st 2023- April 11th 2023 OR April 8th 2023-April 18th 2023

Really appreciate it

Ugh, I really don't think it'll matter that much crowd wise between those weeks due to when Easter falls.

Pick the range of dates that are cheaper?

We decided on April 1st to April 11th

We will be there for my mother in laws birthday who is traveling with us and Easter!

Now I want to know everything there is about April, the Flower & Garden festival and Easter at Disney World!
🌷💐

We will be there for my mother in laws birthday who is traveling with us and Easter!

Now I want to know everything there is about April, the Flower & Garden festival and Easter at Disney World!
🌷💐

I've gone in late April, the weather is warm/hot but the humidity hasn't caught up yet. Early April I assume is somewhat similar.

🌷💐
We're likely going to be there sometime during the week of the 1st - 8th.

The Epcot scavenger hunts are fun during festival season. Be sure to download the WDW Food& Wine app as it will have a list of all the offerings at each booth.

Both times will be busy and it's anyone's guess given how unpredictable crowds are, but we've been the week before Easter and the Wed-Sun post Easter and I think post Easter is a little lighter, as it was this past year. Weather wise, April is great since it's not a rainy time of year in FL yet and humidity is low. Also, fwiw, the local school breaks are in March, as they were this year, and that time of year is way more crowded imo. It's definitely crowded these 4 weeks from March to April most every year but I do think it's way worse when the local schools are out. Also, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for lighter crowds in 2023 overall given the trajectory of travel demand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter