Which all star sports section?

Jessbaby

Mouseketeer
I am having a hard time choosing. My boys are 7 , 5, 4, 4. They said they liked baseball but it just seems blah to me. I like football and the closeness of it to the food court and buses but there is something about basketball I like. Not sure if the distance is to much for the kids. Looking for recommendations. :)

Stayed in baseball in August and really enjoyed it with DD (9) and DS (13). Being close to the quiet pool was a plus for us...we left the parks around lunch and took a quick dip before heading back in early eveing. It was very convenient for us because we didn't have to load up towels, sunscreen, pool toys, etc. and walk to the Surf's Up pool everyday (we did go a few days but it was so busy I ended up taking the kids back to Home Run). Also, we were close to laundry facilities. However, having a teenager was a huge help because I felt comfortable sending him back and forth to fill resort mugs...and he enjoyed being away from mom and dad and acting like a grown-up. With smaller ones, you won't have that convenience.

Touchdown is a little closer, but if you are the backside of building 7 I don't think you really save many steps walking to the bus, food court, etc.

No matter which building you stay in, make sure you set aside time to walk around the resort. We had so much fun taking pictures with all the giant sized sports equipment.

I've stayed at Center Court and also in the Surfs Up sections. Really All Star Sports is so compact that any section you stay in is not that far from the food court. Your best bet if you do not want to pay for a preferred room is to stay in the Touchdown section or the Hoops section. They are both the next sections down from Surf's up. I would give Touchdown the edge though because it is between the Baseball section and the Surf's up section so it would be a short distance to either one of the pools!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter