Which airlines allow you to choose seats when booking??

We have flown Jet Blue for the past few years with NO problems. I really enjoy flying with them. Very smooth flights & a little more leg room than some other airlines. I have always picked our seats & have always gotten those seats. When I was checking prices I checked Delta, American, Southwest & Jet Blue was the cheapest. I have since checked the same flight that I booked a few weeks ago & it has gone up $300 in just 2 weeks. We are paying about $300 a piece. This is a non-stop flight (the only ones I will book) & the news was reporting that airline prices would be going up so I booked it.
I am glad I did not wait any longer. I'm not sure how much the prices will fluctuate but I'm glad I booked when I did. Good Luck!!

We are going the second week of March 2009 - the rates are out through the end of February 2009, so I know March will be out soon - I just don't know whether to go ahead and book now or hold off until I see if prices will go down (alot can happen with air prices in 11 months) I just don't know... Like you said though, they are expected to rise... I'm glad you enjoyed JetBlue - I hope we can find a good deal with them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter