Long story short, we did not get our desired ADRs on our 180 days last week. Since then I've been able to make some back up plans and secure a few that we didn't get that morning, but still do not have the coveted CRT. My girls are 2, 4, and 6 and obsessed with Disney Princesses, esp Cinderella, so it would be their dream to eat in the castle. I think they would go crazy for BOG as well though. Right now, we are doing MK for 2 days. I have BOG breakfast on one of the days. My question is, if a CRT comes up at the same time, should I take it, being forced to cancel BOG, with the hope of finding a BOG for breakfast/lunch the other day, or do I wait for another CRT to come up? Which is harder to get? I've been playing around with searching for night before reservations in May and it seems like I'm seeing some BOG breakfast and lunches pop up but not much CRT, especially not for 5 people. If we have to, I can take the older girls to a 3 person reservation while my husband takes our 2 y/o somewhere else, but it would be ideal to all go together. Any advice is appreciated! I am new to this - never been to Disney myself. We do have 1900 Park Fare Happily Ever After and Akershus reservations, so it's not that we need CRT for the characters, more for the experience of dining in the castle. Thanks! Edited to add- I have two reservation finders alerting me of reservations!