• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Where's your favorite spot in MK to view Spectro Magic and Fireworks?

On my last trip (in August) I watched the parade from outside the Diamond Horseshoe Review. Not too busy and we got a good view. We then wandered back to Liberty Square and sat on a wall to watch the fireworks - very good view again, and not very crowded.

Libby

During our June visit we watched Spectromagic and FITS from the little circular bench area right across from the Tomorrowland bridge. We had a spectacular view of Tink's flight from there:D

Is there an outdoor restaurant with a great view of both? Thanks; just trying to plan ahead! :D

my favorite place is from my living room !:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: I have just acquired an apartment right in back of the castle and I am so close that my car alarm goes off EVERY night when the fireworks go off.

I am SO-O-O-O-O-O excited about living so close. I have finally realized my reitrement dream :D :D :D

Spectromagic--Frontierland

Fireworks--Mickey's Toontown--right by Pete's Garage. It's very uncrowded and it is a great view.

I like to watch Spectromagic in Town Square or on Main Street. I don't like Frontierland, it's too dark and the street is narrower.

We like to watch the fireworks from the Tomorrowland Bridge, great view. We found a new spot last year, in Fantasyland near Dumbo, the fireworks are launched right in front of you.

mommysteig,
I think I'll try your spot, we gotta get a great view of Tink! Are the benches on the Tomorrowland side of the bridge, or near the castle?

laurabelle,
We sat directly across from the Tomorrowland bridge but the bench area circles around in front of the castle. It is the little area that encircles the statue of Mickey and Walt in front of the castle. I liked it because we were right next to the street but not sitting on the curb so it was a good spot for taking pictures. If you are looking for an outdoor restaurant, the patio of the Plaza Pavilion would also be a good spot. Have a great time!!!

We found a nice little spot right in front of the Christmas shop in Liberty Square to watch the parade. Nothing beats seeing FITS from the middle of Main Street USA! S

We're pretty traditional. We try to get a spot on Main Street, usually near the ice cream shop - and of course we get ice cream cones to watch the parade.:D

We get a snack and sit on the bricks by Pecos Bill and enjoy the walkers. This is the end of Specto so after its done (usually the 2nd parade if available) you have the whole park (from the back) to enjoy as others begin to leave.

Another good spot is in Liberty Square by Christmas Store area.

I hear Fireworks is best behind the Castle near Dumbo. We've never seen it hear but are planning to do this in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter