Where's Pete ?

I wonder if maybe Pete is tired of doing the weekly live show. I seems like over the last year he's gone more than he ever has been in the past. It seems like he is only on the show maybe once or twice a month.

Nah I completely disagree. If you watch/listen to the Best and Worst episodes, it's clear Pete puts thought and effort into these shows. Pete gives his views and explains why he has them. To put this much thought into your least favorite table service or most overrated MK thing means the passion is still there.

If he's not on the main podcast every week, yeah it can kinda be disappointing because we all love him. But even if he's missing two a month it's not like the quality of the show decreases in any real way. Craig does a great job hosting and the rest of the gang kills it as usual.

I also disagree, and think Pete deserves a break, and to enjoy his life a little, if that's what he chooses to do, and/or is doing in this case. And it also means he trusts his Team when he's NOT always there, which is a HUGE compliment, since he "built" the place from the ground up. Last but not least - I'm not in the man's head, so who KNOWS what he does/does't want to do, or is/not doing, is/not feeling - and who am I - or anyone else to say, or judge - he BUILT the place, he OWNS the place, he can do WHAT he wants, HOW he wants, WHEN he wants.

And God bless him for all that!

Last edited:
I also disagree, and think Pete deserves a break, and to enjoy his life a little, if that's what he chooses to do, and/or is doing in this case. And it also means he trusts his Team when he's NOT always there, which is a HUGE compliment, since he "built" the place from the ground up. Last but not least - I'm not in the man's head, so who KNOWS what he does/does't want to do, or is/not doing, is/not feeling - and who am I - or anyone else to say, or judge - he BUILT the place, he OWNS the place, he can do WHAT he wants, HOW he wants, WHEN he wants.

And God bless him for all that!
This is exactly what I was thinking. What an amazing team he has. He doesn't have to baby-sit them. They put out amazing content with or without him. I LOVE Pete on the podcast. But I completely understand taking more of a break. He has earned it. I do however think we need more Abby on the show. At least a monthly pic!!!!

This is exactly what I was thinking. What an amazing team he has. He doesn't have to baby-sit them. They put out amazing content with or without him. I LOVE Pete on the podcast. But I completely understand taking more of a break. He has earned it. I do however think we need more Abby on the show. At least a monthly pic!!!!
@superme - Well said, and I TOTALLY agree - ESPECIALLY on the Abby issue!!! :thumbsup2 ::yes::

So glad to see Pete looking wonderful on the Daily Fix!! Was worrying as I tend to!

There are always things to worry about like health, family, etc, etc, oh and maybe not wanting to continue the amazing podcasts.

I thought Craig said he was sick. When you're diabetic sometimes it takes you a bit longer to kick stuff! Either way #teamPete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter