Where would YOU stay?

MommaluvsDis

DIS Veteran
DH and I just got a new camper and thought that we would do the camping thing. Where is the BEST place to stay? Thanks for your input. It means a lot.

Well my wife and I love a little Camp Ground in NH called Lost River Valley. When we go to WDW we always try to get site 318. Not the best site but one we fell in love with... Have stayed there like 4 times. And congrats on the new camper... What did you get???

We have a 1976 airstream 31' but since our boys have gotten bigger, we'
ve outgrown it. So, last weekend, we bought a 2000 29' Prowler Wilderness with a slide-out. I think we'll really enjoy going to Disney for a fraction of the cost!! :) :) Plus, we can really save just by cooking breakfast and then coming back later for a snack. What would you suggest are "Must do's" at FW? Thanks.............

actually a must do is to allow a day for just Fort WIlderness, some complain that the do not spend enough time in the resort as they would have liked, there is so much to do and enjoy, the campfire program should be done at least one night - the kids will enjoy that, then theres the petting farm, you can also visit the horse barn, a hey ride in the evening, the electric water parade at night, a canoe ride through the resort canals, I am sure I have missed something:D

I agree with they above. But what we like to do is taks a whole day and do nonthing at all but just hang out in FW or we will go and resort hop for the day.You will have alot of fun no matter what you do:D :D

Disney Campers is right... Ya gotta spend a day just in Ft Wilderness. And the Camp Fire at night is a blast. Prowler makes a nice camper. I'm sure you will have a great time. My wife and I do the same thing. We eat at least one meal at the CG and one out. We then can have a light dinner some place. Great way to save. Have a fantastic trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter