Where to stay with Military discount Star Wars Weekends

Cshel85

Mouseketeer
Trying to surprise my husband, we can use the military discount, we came down last summer and stayed at the Wilderness lodge Club Level, but that was with our entire family, this is sort of just a he and me trip..thanks in advance

Trying to surprise my husband, we can use the military discount, we came down last summer and stayed at the Wilderness lodge Club Level, but that was with our entire family, this is sort of just a he and me trip..thanks in advance
Have you thought about BWI or another Epcot resort so that you could easily walk or boat to DHS? You and DH could also walk to Epcot for dinner and enjoy the BW entertainment at night. We've always been able to use the military rate at BWI and YC.

Have you thought of SoG they are running a special in may, $105 a night for our room. We actually love SoG but we never stay in the hotel long, just to sleep and wash, then out to the parks, the rooms are huge, the hotel is quiet and the beds are comfortable, that's all we need.

I agree that BWI would be a great choice. It's a beautiful resort and is very convenient to DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter