Where to stay the night before and transport to ship?

kimb96

Mouseketeer
Being this is our first cruise, I decided we will fly in a day or two before the cruise. Any recommendations where to stay? And how about getting to the port? I'm thinking of a one rental to the ship so we can stop for snacks or water and using the disney shuttle on the way back.

Being this is our first cruise, I decided we will fly in a day or two before the cruise. Any recommendations where to stay? And how about getting to the port? I'm thinking of a one rental to the ship so we can stop for snacks or water and using the disney shuttle on the way back.

That is what we do. We stay the night before at an MCO hotel and then stop at the store on the way to the port.

We are planning on staying at Country Inn & Suites at Port Canaveral the night before...We are renting a town car to take us from the airport to the hotel and they said they would stop on the way to go to the store for us...

We have done it all, drove our own car, rented a car, stayed at a Hotel near the Port, used DCL transportation, and got a Limo. By far the Limo and staying at WDW is our choice, and it is cheaper for four of us to take the Limo than to use DCL transportation. The Limo also gives you one free stop to pick up anything you need for the cruise. I think Sunshine Limo is what we use.

We have done it all, drove our own car, rented a car, stayed at a Hotel near the Port, used DCL transportation, and got a Limo. By far the Limo and staying at WDW is our choice, and it is cheaper for four of us to take the Limo than to use DCL transportation. The Limo also gives you one free stop to pick up anything you need for the cruise. I think Sunshine Limo is what we use.

By "limo" do you mean actual stretch limo or town car? The stretch limo is more expensive from what I can see. Is there a special way to get a deal on this? ;) Thanks!!!

By "limo" do you mean actual stretch limo or town car? The stretch limo is more expensive from what I can see. Is there a special way to get a deal on this? ;) Thanks!!!
No stretch, we have had a town car, minvan, and large SUV. Anything that can fit us I'm OK with. As far as a deal, that is my DW's department, I will ask her and try to get back to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter