Where to stay the first 2 nights??

S

sky

DH, DD (3) and I (6 1/2 mo. pregnant) are leaving in a couple of weeks for our trip. I need suggetions on where to stay for the first 2 nights. We will probably be arriving the first night kind of late (?) but maybe not. After the first 2 nights, we'll be on-site for the next 6 nights, 3 at WL and 3 at CBR.

I was hoping to spend $65 or less per night. Complimentary cont. breakfast would be nice as would a place with a great pool. DD loves pools and I hope we don't stay somewhere with a regular rectangle pool, like any other hotel. Any suggestion?

I always say try Hampton Inn. Check the one in LBV or on Sandlake off I-Drive. Certainly well within budget, good breakfast and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

I did try priceline and got Hyatt Orlando for 35.00!!! I'm pleased. (I hope)
Has anyone stayed here?

Thanks,
Pamela

We just got back and our first night we stayed at the Comfort Suites-airport and it was very nice. Rooms were huge and there was a continental breakfast. They have a free airport shuttle so when we arrived we took that and the next morning took it back to pick up our car. Saved alot on the car. We got a rate of $49/night for 4 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter