• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to stay for short Universal/Disney trip?

themeparkfan02

Earning My Ears
My family and I will be spending 4 nights/5 days in Orlando during mid-winter break in February and will be doing 2 days at Universal, and me and my sister will be doing one day at WDW park hopping. We are still in the process of looking for a hotel that would work. We are not considering any Universal or Disney hotel because of price and/or availability. We are considering a Disney Springs Resort hotel or something like the Drury Inn that is only a couple minutes away from Universal. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to post them in this thread!

Drury Inn is a great option. Lots of food included with the price and quick to Universal.

Since you are only going to Disney for one day, the drive isn't as much an issue.

Many like the Drury Inn

Their food offerings and free shuttle are an added bonus for the hotel guests

I always stay at the Drury and love it! It's so close to Universal (a 5 minute drive) and the free breakfast is a nice bonus (plus free kickback food & drinks in the evening). We've never used the shuttle as we like having more control over when we arrive/leave the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter