Where to stay first 2 nights

maryjl

Earning My Ears
I am planning a trip for May 2007. We are staying (hopefully) at BWV from Sunday through Friday. There are 5 of us. I can't decide where to stay the first two nights. I have considered the CR and FW cabins. Any opinions? I want to be near MK for those nights since we will be at an Epcot resort the remainder of the time. :confused3

Have you ever stayed at either of those resorts that you're considering? They are vastly different in look and feel, so it all depends on what you want to get out of those nights. The cabins at Fort Wilderness are a lot of fun and would give you a touch more room than a room at the Contemporary. Plus there is a load of unique recreation at Fort Wilderness like horseback riding and carriage rides (if you like that kind of thing) and not to mention great dining. Trails End Buffeteria is one of WDW's hidden jewels. YUMMY!

Let us know what you come up with! :thumbsup2

I'm splitting a stay between WL/ BWI. I wanted to stay somewhere in the MK area also, since the bulk of my time would be at BWI. I chose WL because I wanted to stay somewhere I had not stayed before. :)

In one week we are splitting our stay between BCV and the Polynesian. Can't wait! I agree that CR and FW cabins are a world apart so make sure you do your research. WL is also a great resort but CR and Polynesian both have the monorail. WL has a bus and boat to the MK which also works well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter