Where to shop for diapers and food?

jadyson

<font color=red>Disney Addict<font color=teal></fo
On our way from the airport to WDW, where is the best, least expensive place to shop for pop, diapers, snacks, milk, wipes, etc? Also, please help with directions...we got lost last year and ended up at some K-mart, I don't even know where we were!
Also, a styrofoam cooler, too.
We are renting from National so if you can take us right out of their garage and give specific directions.

Thanks.

Try this: http://wdwig.com/grocery.htm

There are several on the way in from the airport. Try mapquest for detailed directions.

We would have stopped off at Target (which was visible from the freeway) but we were coming in on a red eye and were driving in at 7 am and they weren't open yet. We went to Winn Dixie which was fine.

If you go to a Publix or a Walmart/Target, you'll get better prices than at the Gooding's Super Market that is at Crossroads. I did that once. They prices were outrageous (and being a jaded New Yorker, shocking me wasn't easy). The Publix I go to is a little outof the way. It's over by Sea World, but it is the closest to my Aunt's house, who we usually visit.

I usually get the styrfoam cooler, diapers, wipes, snacks, fresh fruit, juice and milk. It always stays cold and I have never had a problem.

We shopped at Walmart for diapers, baby food, snacks and bottled water on our visit last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter