Where to rent EVC at Universal

pmdeve

DIS Veteran
I know that this is not Disney related, but I do not know where else to post my question.

We will be staying at the Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal before we move over to the Beach Club. I need to rent a scooter during our stay at Portofino. I already have Buena Vista set up for the Disney resorts, but I have no idea who I can call for an EVC for Universal. I'd appreciate suggestions. Thank you.

Buena Vista will rent for US/IOA I'm fairly sure. Call them and see - not sure if you're there long enough to meet any minimum or since you're moving with a rental from them over at WDW if they'd use that time to meet your minimum.

I believe @Selket is correct. Working with Buena Vista for the Universal portion of your trip as well as Disney will probably be the easiest solution. They may charge you a delivery fee since Universal is a bit of a trip from the Disney area, but definitely ask them about doing this.

If Buena Vista doesn't work for you for whatever reason, check with Gold Mobility, They deliver to all local hotels.

Amy of the existing companies should be able and willing to deliver to ANY hotel in the area. If you rent w portable unit, you should be able to take it apart and transport it to your Disney resort on your own. Or see what the rental company recommends.

On our trip in June we rented from Walker (see my review of their new ecv/scooters. They dropped off at Royal Pacific and picked up from Contemporary with no drop off/pick up fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter