Where to Park if driving to the Boardwalk Bakery?

havingadisneyday

Are we there yet?
So I thought it would be a fine idea to one morning drive over to the Boardwalk and pick up some breakfast and other delectables at the Boardwalk Bakery. We'll be staying at Wyndham at Bonnet Creek, which is on Disney Property very close to Epcot (just not Disney owned : ( ... such a great deal, AND more $$$ to spend on buying delectables lol). Anyway, I'm just wondering if I would be allowed to park at one of the closer Boardwalk resorts for a few minutes, and if anyone else has done this, which one should I aim for? Thanks for any input!

from bonnet creek - the traffic light - turn left - at the 3rd traffic light - turn right - hess gas station on your right - go pass the gas station - at the light turn right - this is a parking lot for BW - not for Epcot.

The parking for the BW hotels is set off from the resort a bit, at the bottom of the 'hill'. You'll have to walk a bit to get to the resort and then down the stairs outside to the Boardwalk.

Thanks so much for the info SPICEYCAT and HM! I'm looking forward to the walk -- especially on the way back to the parking lot with all those treats! Hope they make it back to the rest of the family. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter