Where to order shirts

Lindsey17

Mouseketeer
I have a cricut and don't use it terribly often. Where does everyone buy their shirts from? Not looking for bulk sites per se as I don't sell or anything was just interested in sites where they may be cheaper than buying from Amazon. TIA

We needed cheap T shirts for costumes and Michaels had them for about $5. That was a few years ago so prices may have increase but you can also wait for a coupon.

I get mine at Jiffyshirts. Great quality and fast shipping.

Thanks. That's the site someone mentioned to me before and I couldn't for the life of me remember! I think I'm done making shirts for this trip, but I'm book marking the site now so I don't forget when our DL trip in June comes around

I am plus size so for myself I usually get the ones from Walmart. I can get a variety of colors, sleeve length, and necklines for between 5 and 7 each if I watch. For my family I usually stock up of Gilden (sp?) shirts from Michaels when they go on sale for $3 each.

Hobby lobby usually has some. I also get them sometimes from Walmart as it's closer and usually has something that will work for less than $5 (or close to it). The mens George brand shirts from there are pretty great and around 3.88 each.

Thanks. That's the site someone mentioned to me before and I couldn't for the life of me remember! I think I'm done making shirts for this trip, but I'm book marking the site now so I don't forget when our DL trip in June comes around

YW! I've been really happy with the Gildan shirts from there and the price can't be beat. They ship so quickly that I usually have them within about 4-5 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter