• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to get crushed penny book?

finallygoin2wdw

Earning My Ears
Hi all.

Well we're finally going to Disney this Thursday! Hurray. We'll be going to Magic Kingdom for our first park on Friday and I'll want to get my boys those crushed penny books I've heard about for keepsakes. Can I get them at the Magic Kingdom?:p

Yes, I bought mine in a gift shop along Main Street. I filled mine up and need to get another one this trip.

They have the pressed penny books in almost every store in WDW. They usually keep them near the cash registers with the autograph books. You might even find on in your resort gift ship before you hit the parks. Don't be afraid to ask the CM's for help, they can make a quick phone call and find just about anything for you. :)

The penny book idea sounds fun! We have been to Disney lots of times and I have never seen these books!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter