Where to find Stitch and his cousins (experiments) b-day supplies

VirginiaMom

Bigger Disney fan since having kids!
My son is obsessed with all the Lilo and Stitch characters. I've been looking on-line, but can't even find birthday plates with Stitch on it, let alone all the other experiments.

1. Any suggestions on where to order Stitch birthday supplies (plates, etc..)
2. Any suggestions on where to find posters, pictures or ANYTHING else with the other experiments?

Thanks!!:dance3:

I had a little guy obsessed with Stitch, and even more so, the experiments. Honestly, not much luck finding much out there with the experiments. He always wants his pic taken with the mura in the Stitch ride dump shop :). There is some disney clip art with the experiments. I have used it to make t shirts (iron on is the best I can do). Might be worth a try to see whta else you could come up with...
Michelle
http://www.disneyclips.com/

I had a little guy obsessed with Stitch, and even more so, the experiments. Honestly, not much luck finding much out there with the experiments. He always wants his pic taken with the mura in the Stitch ride dump shop :). There is some disney clip art with the experiments. I have used it to make t shirts (iron on is the best I can do). Might be worth a try to see whta else you could come up with...
Michelle
http://www.disneyclips.com/

Thanks for the tips! Two questions:
1. Where exactly is the Stitch clip art? I looked around the site, but couldn't find it.

2. How do you make iron-ons from clip art? I am really clueless there!!

Thanks a million in advance!!!!

Gabe's Mom- I found the ClipArt- thank you sooooo much!!!!! I've been looking forever but could never find anything. You are a miracle worker!

Now I just need to figure out how to make a t-shirt from clip art.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter