• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to find pressed penny books?

annie34

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where to find the pressed penny books in Epcot? That is the first park we are visiting and I want to get one right away. I've read that the souvenir shops have them, but do all the shops have them, or just some of the shops? And how much are they? I've looked on-line and I'm having a hard time finding one. Thanks! :thumbsup2

They are $6.00 plus tax and yes, you an find them in any souv. shop. In EPCOT there is Mouse Gears and it's HUGE. The pressed penny books are usually by the registers

I think they have a sorcerer mickey one (that one DD has) and a Tinkerbell one.

I purchased my ds's in the gift shop of the hotel! FYI they have spent MANY trips looking for pennies that they don't have yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter