Where to find cheap memory cards?

Kingston 1 gig card at Amazon for eleven dollars and change. Less than seven from some of their second tier sellers. I got a 1 gig card from one of these sellers a month or two ago for about five bucks, plus shipping. Amazing the storage capacity you can get these days for dirt cheap ! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Try www.ecost.com

Currently have a 2G card by Kingston for $9 + shipping (after rebate)

As the others have stated, your local office supply store (officemax, depot, staples, etc.) will often have "mail in rebate" specials.

Be Careful, pay attention to How Much memory Your camera can Handle!!!
I got a deal on a 2gig SanDisk on Black Monday. But it was Too Much for my camera!!!! Silly me, thought you could add as much memory as you could afford, NOT TRUE! I had to exchange it for a 1gig SanDisk. You don't want be on vacation when you find out you over did the gigs!!!

Buy.com is offering a 7% off coupon, that can be used more than once, thru 5/30/07. I have not checked to see if can be used with a memory card, yet, but the restrictions look like it can. You cannot use the discount with the Google checkout, though.

Try www.ecost.com

Currently have a 2G card by Kingston for $9 + shipping (after rebate)

As the others have stated, your local office supply store (officemax, depot, staples, etc.) will often have "mail in rebate" specials.
Do you have a direct link for the Kingston card? I can't find it....thanks! :thumbsup2

Found It! And HERE is the rebate! (The rebate allows you to purchase a limit of 2) But, the shipping is $9.00! :(

Today's ad (5/27) for Office Depot has a 2gb Sandisk SD card for $19.99...which I actually took to Best Buy and had them price match.

Best Buy has the Sandisk 1GB for $14.99 and CC has the 1GB Ultra for $19.99 (yesterday and today only I think).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter