Where to find a grilled cheese sandwich in the park?

grandmotherof10

Sometimes life is not always a dance but when I lo
We will be visiting DL in August with our special needs grandson. There are very few foods he will eat. He loves grilled cheese sandwiches and I was wondering if any of the eating places in the park serve them. I know when we visited DW there were a couple of places that had them. :dancer:

I can remember seeing them on some of the kid's menus. I'll keep an eye out this weekend and see if I can come up with a list for you.

Hey, got2travel, we're leaving for Disneyland in 3 days too.

Grandmother of 10, I will look out for grilled cheese for you, too, because they're my daughter's favourite food in the world.

Any place with bread, cheese and grill should be able to make one. You can look at http://www.mouseplanet.com/drr/ for menus. Some may have changed. When you get to Dl, you can go to guest services. They have a list of food and location, so they can find it for you. I've done this more then once.

Disney has to be one of the best places for special needs, atleast for us - I have two :cheer2: . They are very flexible,helpful and have gone out of their way more then once for us.

Have a wonderful trip!

I remember seeing grilled cheese on several of the kids menus, I don't think you will have a problem finding one.

Thanks, Buttercup26!
I don't know how I haven't run across this website before - It's awesome!
The actual menus will help a lot in our meal planning.
(I am micromanaging this trip - Don't want to leave anything to chance.)
I appreciate you sharing your find.
Rose :)

Buttercup26 said:
I found the website with all the menus, I didn't read them all, but they do have grilled cheese at Enchanted Cottage (Fantasyland).

Here's the site: http://www.dlresortinfo.com/

Wow! What a great website. Thanks for the great info. Thanks to all that replied. This will make my special needs grandson's trip a whole lot better knowing there are places he can eat. He only eats pizza, pastas and grilled cheese sandwiches. :grouphug:

Not quite a grilled cheese but close are the cheese nuggets (imagine replacing the hot dog in a mini-corn dog with cheese) at the little stand next to where the Snow White Show is. They also have bratwurst sandwiches and some great desserts.

I believe White Water Snacks has Grilled Cheesew/ fries and it was enough for my DD and I to share. White Water Snacks is one of the best keep "no so secret" places. WWS is located inside the Grand Californian and can be accessed very easily via the DCA enterance.

Also, do any of these places make grilled cheese with REAL cheese, not plastic fake processed cheese? I love a good grilled cheese sandwich myself, but HATE the consistincey of processed cheese!!

Thanks,

Jules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter