Where to eat on quick weekend trip??

lookingforward

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are taking a quick Christmas shopping trip to Orlando and will be staying at the Shades of Green. We don't want to go to the parks (our florida resident passes ran out and we are not ready to renew) so I was hoping we could have suggestions about where to eat on property but not in the parks. We have gone to California Grill many times so we want to try something different. Any suggestions??

You could have a great dinner then just take a few steps and catch ferry to DTD.::yes:: :wave2:

My sisters and I enjoyed Kona Cafe at the Poly. Yummy desserts, too!

I suggest Boma at AKL. It is a great buffet with lots of different types of food (but also standard food for the non-adventurous).

I second BOMA.

It's just one of the best buffets in the World (IMHO)

DS (18) and myself were down a couple of weeks ago and he asked to go to BOMA for supper and I agreed (twist my arm, Please!)

DW and I are going on a quick trip over Veterans day and she wants to go to BOMA also.

We have breakfast and dinner scheduled there for our family Dec. trip.

(It's great having a house in Deltona, gives me many reasons to go see the mouse!)

DH and I ate at Narccoosses on our non-kid trip and LOVED it. Have some of the almond cheesecake thing for me. YUM.

We also had dinner at ghiridelli. Icecream, you say? Sure the kids arent there, who needs to set a good example!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter