• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where to eat on arrival night--10PM

disfan07

DIS Veteran
we are flying from los angeles to disney on july 4th. we are leaving LAX at 9:30AM our time and not getting to orlando until 8:50PM East coast time. we have one layover in st. louis and we are planning on getting something to eat there but we know that we will be hungry by the time we get to the hotel (especially since I dont each much when flying....anxiety issues cause stomach problems)

What time is teh resort food court open until? we are staying at CBR if that matters.

I don't know how long the food court is open. However, there are lots of food choices at the airport. If you are taking Magic Express, you can take your time getting to the buses and they do run 24 hrs. Maybe you'd want to grab something at the airport instead of waiting 60-90 minutes to get to your resort, check in, go to your room then walk to the food court. If not, I believe CBR has pizza delivery to your room though I'm not sure how late.

We come from left coast and have had 10:30 dinner reservations at Boma, Il Mulino, and bluezoo that I can remember from our most recent trips where we arrived on time. We've never done a resort food court so I can't answer that.

We've flown to MCO many times from the left coast and the problem with planning ahead is that you never know if you are going to get delayed somewhere along the way. We have missed our first night ADR's on our last 2 trips due to flight delays; we didn't get to WDW until close to midnight. There is nothing open at midnight at WDW that we have found.

If we have a decent layover time, we always plan on eating at whatever airport that is; we only rely on WDW food if we have a short connection.

I would think that the food court would be open until midnight. I know that POP, PO, and other food courts are open that late. However, some of the stations do close earlier - there is still at least one station open late. I would think that CBR would be the same.

We stayed there last year, and I THINK that the food court is open until midnight. If it is open I would recommend just eating there, because the food is actually really good, with many different options.

On the resorts forum, there is a CBR FAQ. The experts there will know the hours of the food court.

The counter service restaurants at the GF and Polynesian are open 24 hours although the grilles close overnight....10 or 11?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter