What would you do?

Option 1
Fantasmic package at Mama Melrose
Another evening - Restaurant Marrakesh

Or

Option 2
Fantasmic at Brown Derby
Trade out Marrakesh for Tutto Italia
Pay OOP for cheapest meal of our trip to release the extra credits for HBD probably costing around $55 (actually maybe one persons F! Package will be the cheapest to pay OOP)

We'll be at WDW for 2 weeks :-)cheer2:), so this is part of a long programme of eating! Of that programme Marrakesh is probably lowest on my list of preferences (and we can most likely fit in a lunch at Tangierine Cafe) which is why I'm thinking of swapping it out. I'm not sure if Im just being attracted to Tutto because of the higher price tag and therefore perceived bang for DDP credit? Also the extra OOP cost with Option 2 is not insignificant.

What are you opinions on each of the restaurants mentioned?

Thankyou!

Sencybil xx

I would do option one because I really like Mama Melrose. Brown Derby is good, as well, but I think that I would rather do Mama Melrose over Tutta Italia. I would also definitely make time to eat at Tangerine Cafe.

Also, just throwing this idea out there. If you are going to be there for 14 days, an annual pass might make more sense for your family financially. If it does, you might also want to look into Tables in Wonderland instead of the DDP. My husband and I don't typically eat dessert at every meal, so the DDP didn't make sense for us financially. When we did the math with APs and TiW, we came out significantly ahead. Of course, many prefer the ease of the dining plan and if that's you, just disregard this paragraph.

I would go with option 1 as well. We love Mama Melrose and the Fantasmic package is a must do. We just got home and Mama Melrose never disappoints.

Thank you - its nice to hear 2 such positive reviews of Mama Melrose! I do think the interior looks enticing with all the fairy lights strung up too.

Also thanks for your advice Jenna, but we are from UK so have taken advantage of the deal offered last year which includes free dining. i do appreciate it when people take the time to type out extra helpful things though!:thumbsup2

Sxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter