Where to eat at AK?

momtoBrandon&Jacob

DIS Veteran
We have ADR for Donald's breakfast but I'm thinking that since we're not big breakfast eaters that we should do lunch instead...but where?? I welcome your suggestions!

Flame Tree BBQ it is very good and you can find nice quiet area to dine.Tusker House is also a good choice plus RFC is always good.:goodvibes :goodvibes

I've been to all 3 CS places, and I vote for going to Pizzafari and ordering the Hot Deli Sandwich, then if you want dessert, go to Tusker House and get the carrot cake. Or if it's a very hot day, stay at Pizzafari and get the frozen Lemonade.

In my opinion AK has the best CS restaurants in WDW. I really don't think you can go wrong. Having said that I love Tusker House. :cool1:

Terri
:tinker:

Flame Tree BBQ it is very good and you can find nice quiet area to dine.Tusker House is also a good choice plus RFC is always good.:goodvibes :goodvibes

So Flame Tree BBQ is a CS place? We're on the DDP and need to use a TS as well. Are there any good TS restauratns there for lunch or should we just do dinner elsewhere?

Hi!

Flame Tree BBQ is by far my favorite CS place in AK. The BBQ is really good and the portions are large so you can definitely share.

The TS places in AK are really lacking... I have never eaten a TS meal there before. Rumor has it they are opening a new one Yak&Yeti sometime during August. We usually just plan to eat CS only when we are at AK!

You could plan for a dinner at go to Boma or Jiko at AKL. We are trying Boma for dinner this August :goodvibes

Good luck!

I love Flame Tree. However, I don't like sitting outside on a heated day! Depending on which time of the year you go, I would choose Flame Tree or Tusker's House. Both are great, IMO.

What about doing one of the later seatings for Donald's breakfast? We had a 10 or 10:30 seating and for us it was basically lunch with breakfast foods. This would let you have a table service at AK.

The Rotiss. chicken at Tusker House is very good. But the BBQ at Flame Tree is my new favorite for CS. The ribs have a dry rub and the separate sauce is sweet and tangy and sooooooooo good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter