Where To Buy a Photo Throw?

antmaril

DIS Veteran
I would like to order a photo throw for my mother-in-law for Christmas. Anyone have any experience with this? Did you order on-line or did you go through the photo center of a local store (like Walgreens or Rite-Aid)?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Did you check out QVC?/
I buy form them and they have the BEST CS reps!
Have a great holiday, what a lovely gift!

We ordered one last Christmas at Walmart or Meijer (I can't remember which) for my husband's 95 year old grandmother.

The good news was the blanket looked quite nice, the bad news was grandma never got to enjoy it. As far as I know it is still sitting in grandma's house, we (my husband and I) really didn't want a blanket of this particular photo.

photoworks has them. I've not ordered from them yet, but they do have photo throws available. I was lucky enough to get a house party from them, so I've been looking around their site.

Thanks everyone. I think I'll check out Meijer - that could be very easy.

I think my mother-in-law will enjoy this gift. She has two grandchildren - my son who is 22 years old and my niece who is two years old! I have a nice picture of them together and I think it will make a cute throw. My mother-in-law suffers from moderate dementia, so it's getting harder and harder to buy her a gift.

Can someone give me an idea what they paid for this? I looked at the flyer at the drug store photo area, and it was more expensive than I expected it to be.

Walmart photo department. We did this last year with the 9 grandkids. My in-law's LOVED the throw. Turned out so much nicer than any of us had hoped. And very reasonable in price. I'm thinking 60.00 range. Lisa

Walmart photo department. We did this last year with the 9 grandkids. My in-law's LOVED the throw. Turned out so much nicer than any of us had hoped. And very reasonable in price. I'm thinking 60.00 range. Lisa

$60 for woven? The one I priced was more than twice that much. . .

I bought a couple of photo throws from Costco.com for Christmas last year. They turned out great and we got them quickly delivered to my house. I got a lot of compliments on it.

Hi
I bought one this year for my DD for Christmas and am going to get another one for my other DD. I order from York photo. If you upload your pictures to their website, www.yorkphoto.com., then you can order all kinds of gifts. They advertise the blanket as a fleece collage blanket, but I really think it is a flannel. It costs $42.99, but I had free shipping with it. They always offer all kinds of discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter