Where to buy a guitar pick?

lorilori

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Is there anywhere at Disney to buy guitar a guitar pick? I thought first of maybe stores at Studios but I'm not sure we're going there this trip. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I think the gift shop as you exit R'n'R sells guitar picks, but I am not sure if they are for use or just decorative.

There's a shop at the exit of the Rockin' Rollercoaster at Hollywood Studios. They sell all sorts of rock and roll and Aerosmith themed merchandise. I know they sell drumsticks there, and I'm almost certain they sell guitar picks there as well. Might have the Aerosmith logo on it though.

Yes, they are sold at the checkout counter at R&R gift shop, and yes, you can really use them!:thumbsup2

Thanks all but are they sold anywhere in Magic Kingdom or Downtown Disney or anywhere else since we're not sure we're going to Studios? Thanks!

The House of Blues gift shop on the West Side of DTD sells them, but I think they just say House of Blues on them...no mention of Disney.

Hi all. Is there anywhere at Disney to buy guitar a guitar pick? I thought first of maybe stores at Studios but I'm not sure we're going there this trip. Any help is greatly appreciated!

You can get them at Rock-n-Roller Coaster.:rockband:

I saw guitar picks at one of the stores in the United Kingdom at Epcot when I was there last week.

Last year, they were selling drum sticks in the shop near the stroller rentals in EPCOT. I think I remember seeing guitar picks, as well, but I'm not 100% sure.

popcorn:: Would like to know where to buy them too. But only Disney ones. I know my DH is not a fan of Areosmith. Likes them, but would not want a pick with their logo. The same for House of Blues, he would not want one. :rolleyes1Plus we have the original House of Blues in Chicago so, no point in going there or buying their merchandise.

They do sell a package of I think 5 guitar picks in one of the shops in the UK (last I saw they were in the section between the tea shop and the perfume shop). But they are not Disney, they have flags of the UK counties on them, I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter