Where to book cruise? Disney Cruise website?

Thanks, you have been very helpful. I just booked yesterday through Costco but did not think until reading your post that I would be able to retrieve our cruise reservation on the Disney Cruise website. Sure enough, on the .pdf file emailed to me from Costco Travel was a reservation number that I used to retrieve our cruise reservations. Was quite reassuring to me to be able to verify our reservations really are there. The description of the cruise from Costco calls it an "Alaskan" cruise even though it is leaves from Galveston and now the cruise we booked isn't even available on the Costco Travel site for some reason. We have additional family members considering booking the same cruise. Guess all of this could have been avoided by not booking through Costco!

I'm glad I could help. I love being able to go to the DCL website and look at my reservations- it keeps me sane! ;)

Does the itinerary and everything else appear to be correct on the DCL website? Because thats the important thing, that it be right on their site. I know nothing about booking through costcotravel.com but so far I have only had a good experience with Dreams Unlimited and the the onboard credit I am receiving is a huge bonus. I am not a Costco member so a giftcard from there is no use to me but $275 onboard credit will certainly help me pay for excursions/alcohol/adult dining/gratuities. Maybe the other members of your family could book the same cruise but through a different agent since it is not being offered by costcotravel.com anymore. :goodvibes

.... The description of the cruise from Costco calls it an "Alaskan" cruise even though it is leaves from Galveston and now the cruise we booked isn't even available on the Costco Travel site for some reason.

Does it show the proper itinerary? Perhaps you sister is wise?;)
I'd verify they booked the correct itinerary. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter