Where should we stay?

obnurse

Earning My Ears
I am going to be 'stopping in' (LOL) this April. We will be visiting family, but we are going to surprise my daughter and drive up to Disney for 1 night. She is only 4, and I can't decide where to stay. We are going to only do MK the first day, and then AK the second.

I was leaning towards either AKL, WL or BC. There will be 3 adults and my 4 year old. What should we do? We will be taking a stroller to the parks if that makes a difference.

I would pick a monorial resort as well if you are concerned about the price the WL is also a good option.

Good Luck

We recently stayed for the first time at the AKL lodge with a savannah view - it was wonderful - I only regret that my 7 year old granddaughter was not with me on this trip.......she would have LOVED it!!

Dumb question, but what is the transportation from the AKL to AK? Is it close?

If I do WL, I could do the boar ride to the MK right? Is it much slower or worse than using the monorail (and staying at a monorail resort?)

Thanks for all your help!

I also vote for a monorail resort, for one night why not splurge? Polynesian is my vote. :)

AKL or WL.

Either way, you're visiting the two parks that are the most farthest out. If you pick a resort near one, you still need to allow travel time to the other.

I would skip the BC/YC until you have a trip that includes Epcot. While they are goregous resorts, they are pricey if you don't plan on using their proximity to walk to Epcot or DHS.

Have a nice time w/ your daughter!

Dumb question, but what is the transportation from the AKL to AK? Is it close?

If I do WL, I could do the boar ride to the MK right? Is it much slower or worse than using the monorail (and staying at a monorail resort?)

Thanks for all your help!

It's a bus for AKL to AK. It's a quick trip.

We stayed at WL last May and fell in love with it. It was very nice taking the "boar" ride:rotfl: sorry - I couldn't help myself.....that would be one exciting ride!

Anyway I would pick the WL!!

Have fun!

The WL & AKL are two goreous resorts!!!! You will love either! The proximity and excitement of the boat ride (notice I didn't say boar ;) ) of WL to MK kind of puts that one above AKL, to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter