Where should we eat our last night (Epcot) ?

mom2randj

Mouseketeer
We are going on our first trip in October and our last night will be a Friday night and we plan on going to Epcot for illuminations. Our current ADRs our as follows with The Coral Reef being our dinner. After making our ADRs though I have heard mixed reviews of CR and so I managed to snag another ADR for that night at Via Napoli. Obviousely, I need to cancel one if not both of those adrs for the last night and was hoping to get some input on a good place for our last night of vacation. Any thoughts?

Our ADRs:
1)Ohanas Character Breakfast
2) Chefs de France Lunch
3) Ohana Dinner
4) Sci Fi Dinner Theater Lunch - Out of Pocket
5) California Grill (2 TSCs)
6) Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner Package
7) Coral Reef Dinner or Via Napoli .....or somewhere else?

There are plenty of options at Epcot. We like Teppan Edo and Via Napoli. For our trip Sept. we are going to try La Hacienda and try to time Illuminations so we could watch at the restaurant. Last year, DS7 had enjoyed his meals Teppan Edo, Vial Napoli, and Le Cellier and he asked to return to Teppan Edo for this year as well.. He liked the shows that Teppan chefs do for you and enjoyed his shrimps with rice. Since your kids fall +/- 1~2 years of mine, they might actually enjoy those as well. :goodvibes

stick with the coral reef. I think you will be pleased with it.. It is a must do for us each time. I don't suggest Teppan Edo.....small portions and you could have long waits based on my experiences (eaten there the past three trips), but the food is ok. As for children's menu, my daughter only got 2 pieces of shrimp as her child's portion. I was not pleased at all with that. She left hungry and we had to go get her something else to eat! I can't say that the "show" put on by the chef has been anything more than "average", nothing outstanding, at any of our experiences there.

I would do Coral Reef since you are doing italian the night before. Do your kids have a preference?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter