Where is your next vacation?

A short cruise in January then a shorter cruise in March, but wait there's more >>>

DW has begun planning a *Family Cruise* for June, 2023. At least 14 of us for The BOSS LADY'S 50TH Anniversary p.s. -as long as the cancer don't get me or I get run-over while out bicycle riding during my Midnight Madness Bicycle Rides :duck:

Last edited:
No vacations in 2022.

Extra money is going towards DD18
Her grad party
Her final travel softball season
Buying everything for her dorm
Buying new softball equipment to start her college season with

Once DD is at school we need to refurbish her bathroom
Deep clean her room and get her carpet cleaned
Clean the carpet in other areas of the house too
With her gone I’ll have nothing else to do, so I may as well redo stuff and clean.

So much money to be spent and so much to do :faint:

Florida! We’ll be in Tampa with family for the first few days, then my husband and I will leave our kids with “the grandmas” and head to Key West for five days, then back to Tampa for a couple more days. It’s our first trip in a year, and our first winter escape as we usually travel during the summer…CAN’T WAIT!

Real vacation with the family is WDW for Easter Break this year. Before that I have a few long weekend trips with friends. One to WDW for marathon weekend, one the Columbus for a guys weekend, and in to DC for another race.

After Easter we haven't decided on other trips this year but will probably do a visit to upstate NY at least once this summer.

The marathon weekend trip was originally a long family trip but us all getting COVID this past few weeks made us push it to the spring.

It's shaping up to be a decent year for vacations in '22 so far. We have a family trip to WDW in Feb during which my youngest DD will celebrate her 6th bday. In July my wife and I will celebrate 21 years and then I promptly leave with a great friend to head to Mexico to dive with Great White Sharks for a few days on the Nautilus Belle Amie. Then in Sept, I go with another great friend to WDW where we will stay at the Poly for a guys trip to hopefully take in a party and definitely hit F&W booths in EP.

We just returned from WDW 2 weeks ago so nothing too soon. Talked about Universal over New Years but changed our minds on that.
In May DD and I will be going to Washington, D.C. for her 8th grade trip;
We are thinking of flying to the Florida Keys for Memorial Day weekend to fish;
Sometime in July DD and I will be headed to CA for dance nationals (waiting on which one to finalize dates) then DH and DS will fly out and meet us for Disneyland!
We may then be back to the Keys at the end of July/beginning of August.

As of now, finally taking a break from WDW In 2022 but you never know, could always throw in a quick trip but DD really wants to get to Universal at some point since she loves Harry Potter and we still having rescheduled for her since COVID shut down cancelled our trip planned in 2020. I'm thinking maybe Universal Hollywood while we are out there before DH and DS arrive because DH really has no interest in going. We went when the kids were younger and he can't handle all of the screen rides.

planned so far..
Jan - WDW 6 days
Feb - long weekend to visit Zion and Valley of Fire
Apr - long weekend to DC - SO doing the Cherry Blossom 10 miler
August - 2 weeks in Hawaii to celebrate big birthday
Sept - 1 week in Cape Cod (annual trip)

We are planning a trip to Arizona this next Spring, with a possible side trip to California and DL. We have never been to DL, but are having second thoughts since Genie has invaded DL too!
Another possible trip to Tennessee (relative and friends), and maybe to Dollywood and Silver City.
We have no trips planned for WDW, which is sad, as this Was our yearly trip that we looked forward to. The magic has been lost for us at this time.

I will most likely go to North Conway in May. The kids, grandkids, and I will be going to Disney October 2022. We have the airfare now just need the hotel. We got a good deal on the airfare so had to book. Now to plan the rest. It will be nice to have something to look forward to.

Ours is a road trip from Massachusetts to Florida for two and a half weeks in February. We will be stopping for a night or two on either Jekyll or St. Simons Islands followed by a few days in St. Augustine and Cocoa Beach and winding up in Orlando.

After that, we have booked a 10 camping stay for August at our favorite campground in Maine with my sister and brother and their families.

Will also be planning a couple more things but we just haven’t decided what or where yet.

Where you headed?
Love st. Simons and Jekyll island. Have you ever been? It’s such a neat area.
We are heading to Arizona right after New Years.

Last edited:
Love st. Simons and Jekyll island. Have you ever been? It’s such a best area.
We are heading to Arizona right after New Years.
Never been and excited to go! We love Hilton Head and go there quite frequently but have not had the chance to get to St. Simons and Jekyll.

Never been and excited to go! We love Hilton Head and go there quite frequently but have not had the chance to get to St. Simons and Jekyll.
My son worked an internship in coastal Georgia last spring with the Georgia department of natural resources. We visited him and stayed on Jekyll island at the holiday inn resort. The weather was not nice or we might have had a better time. There are miles of bike trails and numerous places to rent bikes. St. Simons is beautiful too. We drove over there several times. Be sure to look for the tree spirits. Barbara Jeans has good food.

Have a Disney vacation planned for January (5 nights at BCV). I haven’t been to Disney in almost 2 years!! Longest I’ve ever gone - it’ll be like my first time all over again :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter