Where is your favorite place to get breakfast?

CinderellaDreamer

DIS Veteran
I love breakfast! My favorite meal. There are some amazing places to get breakfast at Disney, but I don’t know where the good places are at Universal (usually only do lunch or dinner there). So what’s your favorite place and what do you get there? Savory or sweet, in Park or at a hotel, quick service or sit down. We will be staying at CBBR and HRH for four nights and are willing to go anywhere.

Hrh and rpr has a great breakfast buffet

It opens at 7:00 am

I've done both places and they are quite similar

Rpr has a quick aka cart breakfast set up in the lobby orchid lounge

Hrh has a quick a la cart also

We're not big breakfast eaters, but on vacation we can't get enough of it! We love the breakfast buffet at The Kitchen in the HRH. The best part....I'll be stuffing it in my face as soon as this weekend!!

We usually eat light, granola bar and coffee in the room. That way we can do an early lunch, getting in ahead of the wave.

I went for broke one day and had a great breakfast sandwich at Croissant Moon. I was in the front for rope drop and third in line at Croissant. Got a table and just sat and watched the masses stream by. Such relaxation on vacation!

Staying onsite we love being able to not have to rope drop or commando in general and usually go straight to an early lunch :)

If we do head out earlier just grab a Cinnabon or two

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter