Where is this Giant Eagle

teller80

DIS Veteran
I've been waiting for double fuel perks for awhile from Giant Eagle. Yesterday I saw this ad preview and was very excited (see the little 1/2 sheet to the right), but when I got my ad in the mail it looked just like that ad minus the 1/2 sheet. I know it says "at participating locations", but does anybody know where? Here is a link in case you want to see it larger: LINK

22069088_10154934237452023_1589278204_o-315x420.jpg

Not sure where this one is but if you look at GE webpage the offer is there and available to everyone. You can buy the cards online and get 20 in perks

Not sure where this one is but if you look at GE webpage the offer is there and available to everyone. You can buy the cards online and get 20 in perks

No. What is currently online is .20 in fuel perks for restaurant gift cards and is part of last weeks ad. The new ad will not take affect until Thursday and won't even be shown online until then. What is shown in the ad above is .20 off storewide on everything at participating locations and I find it highly unlikely that it will be available to everyone online come Thursday, but it would be nice. I too would like to know what regional area this ad is intended for so I can enter the zip code online to see if the gift cards are doubled. I suspect it's WV or Indiana.

I know in my area, around Pittsburgh, there was one location that almost always had double fuel perks. It was in an out of the way location and they used this promo to get people to shop there so maybe look into any oddly located GE's in your area.

I know in my area, around Pittsburgh, there was one location that almost always had double fuel perks. It was in an out of the way location and they used this promo to get people to shop there so maybe look into any oddly located GE's in your area.

Yea, I've noticed that too. We'd also sometimes see it when a new grocery store would open up near a GE location. As of late, GE has really been sending out multiple versions of their ads, even within smaller geographical areas. I suspect that next year when they've decided whether or not they are going to make their "pilot" program for fuelperks+ that they are trying in 3 test markets (my area unfortunately) a company-wide program (I think they will) that the different ads will all become one again.

You also have to read the fine print that's in the stores. GE has taken to excluding some of the big name cards (i.e., Disney) from the double points.

You also have to read the fine print that's in the stores. GE has taken to excluding some of the big name cards (i.e., Disney) from the double points.

I was disappointed that the last time they did the .20 perks (around Labor Day I think) that Disney was excluded. I haven't bought Disney cards there for about a year, but with a trip planned next year I was going to start again. Hopefully this isn't the norm now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter